Friday, December 25, 2009

45 Players 3.50 $ Super Turbo No Limit Holdem

Hi every one, "Moien" ( means "Hi" in Luxembourgish ;-)),

This is something a little bit different, for once I play a 45 players Super Turbo CrapShoot =) for 3.5 $ +rake. I hope you like the Video, I played this Tournament 3 hours ago and I right away made a video from it. There are a couple of very interesting spots, due to the speed of the blind structure and the agressiveness of the players !

Video 1 >> Video 2 >> Video 3 >> Video 4 >> Video 5 >> Video 6 >> Video 7 >>

By he way KK was not my first big hand ;-) hihi, please apologize for the confusion, in the middle stage of the tournaments there is a few hands missing, but just a few, not a big deal.

Please post comments ! ;-P

Daniel aka Butz

No comments:

Post a Comment