Sunday, December 20, 2009

Unbelievable Streak of Wins in Poker and New 2$ FullTilt 180 players MTT Videos

Hi, Ladies and Gentlemen,

I recently played a bunch of Sit and Go's at FullTiltPoker and one at PKR, where I just played a few Freerolls in which you can win I think something like 6 cents for first place and 4 cents for second(LOL), not a lot of reward for the pain, but those are a nice way to play for free with the possibility to win a few bucks and get used to the site a bit... btw, watch out for a beautiful Lady with the name "AcidManLie", which is the Anagram for DanielCima, on the left is her picture. ;-)

Be careful, she flirts a lot ;-D

So back to the recent streak of very good results I had in a couple of Sit and Goes and Tournaments, both Live and Online. I am not saying I made a lot of money, I did not, but it's always nice to be first in what you do.

Here the detail:


I also recorded videos of a 180 player tournament in which I try to explain my thoughts on how I played, judge for yourself. Please apologize the fact that I was not aware at the time I explained my play that we were already on the final table (LOL@me), but I go back and show every hand were a player busts in detail, so you are not going to miss out on anything. And I promise, I was patient heads-up.

I really hope you take a look at the videos, and enjoy.

Thank you,

Daniel (Butz)


No comments:

Post a Comment