Friday, December 4, 2009

First Poker Video - Analysing Your Own Play is not easy !


Hi girls and boys,

I finally managed to record an MTT tournament that I played a couple of weeks ago, it was a 5$ entry ticket and I used Popopop's Universal Replayer to replay the the Tournament from the Hand History, here is the link http://www.universal-replayer.net/. It's nice piece of software, that is compatible with the handhistories of most major online Poker Sites. Here s screenshot of the Players Main Window.

Regarding the Video, I hope you will like it, I hope you accept my apology for the many mistakes I made in English, and also for the sometimes wrong odds I came up with, but it's very difficult to analyse your own game, comment on it in another Language, that is not your mother Language, also, I did not prepare for the commenting, it was all improvised from what I recalled of the tournament (not much :-) hihi) and from how the hands developed in front of me and from how I thaught I would normally decide on the next street or action.

Do not hesitate to comment (every critique is welcome) or to post your blog adress here, so that I will also be able to take a look at what you have to share, looking forward to reading your comments.

Here are the 5 Videos of about 10 minutes each :


Thank you. Butz.

No comments:

Post a Comment